Wednesday

http://www.cafepress.com/duckdaotsu/842870





















The Beauty of an Egg

wonderful products available
coming on this blog: new graphics and items

I have had a drop from the duckdaotsu website provider, can't upload new images, edit, or add new pages until I have the payment. Sorry from this shameless promotion of my products at the online store, but I have had such trouble affordiing all the costs of this blog and the duckdaotsu website, as well as the duckdaotsu list-serve... The shop is just geting off its feet and if you would like any of the products with any changes, and want to price-haggle (my favorite part of the transaction; the fun of cutting prices for friends!). Please send feedback or just wander around in there and tell me what you liked and most important WHAT YOU DIDN'T LIKE OR WOULD LIKE TO SEE CHANGED.

Onward. I have the project wall coming up to work on this weekend: Adding September casualites to the NOT JUST NUMBERS progect. I also need to update the page that shows the names, ages, and home towns. That photo wall is getting huge, takes forever to load on a dial up modem — but it continues each day and I change the faces and absorb new losses through NOT JUST NUMBERS work.

Okay. I am going to be sending photos of CUSTOM POSTAGE; TILE BOXES, CLOTHING, AND OTHER HIGH QUALITY ITEMS.

Please consider for a minute or two: think holiday, think duckdoatsu discount, think "good cause"


and enjoy your day!

lisbeth west
duckdaotsu media

No comments: