Monday

g'day

hello my dears and welcome to the tryingtofigureout the blogging publish show.

I have been working to create a system where I directly upload posts to the blog and they find their way to the list serve. Yesterday I spend the day trying to fix up the template (If you wish to find out the cycle of the moon, its now on our blog site) and am trying today to use a different type of coding to get things rolling here in blogland. If this is all too confusing to you, good. I am just as confused as you are.

On a wonderous note, do visit the SORRY WORLD website and enjoy the international distaste for the recent election -- all with photos from people around the globe. You might also enjoy my own special sorry page at http://www.duckdaotsu.org/sorry_world.html

If you have a feed burner, you will find that the entire list is available here.

Off to another day at the news desk. Hope all are well. Please bear bare or byre with me as I continue my adventures in learning.

love to all and to those you love,
ducks

aka lisbeth

No comments: